Wednesday 29 November 2006

Leave death alone

leave that razor alone,
death is no solution.
talk to me what ails you
i promise to listen.
i will not be judgmental
i will reason it out.
maybe I will just be silent
while you listen
to your own words.
let sanity prevail,
let life live.
death is so easy,
living is a challenge.
give it a chance,

much is at stake-
that is-your life!

---------------------------------------------------

Right now I feel too raw and bleeding but sanity did prevail on the person concerned.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear sanity prevailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I too am glad sanity prevailed!
    Very good writing!

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow was this for me? U'd know what I mean if u read my post from yday.


    **let life live.

    ty! Im truly grateful for this post.


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "raw and bleeding" indeed - i can imagine how you must feel
    powerful stuff and i'm glad the outcome was a positive one

    ReplyDelete
  5. strong feelings. Amazing is the human brain and how we constantly ignore it to do silly things.

    Its competition time, head to my blog plz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poignant!
    i, too, am glad that sanity prevailed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavy - though it sounds like some light got through. Keep it shining...

    ReplyDelete
  8. In hindi they say: "Mrityu bhar ka fasla", meaning the Miniscule distance of death...
    good write Gautami...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was and still is painful. But I think the tide has turned. And all should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relief swept over me that suicide did not happen. (Unfortunatley, I can imagine how zapped you must feel.) Take care

    ReplyDelete