The three reasons c.s. listed for awarding this are:
1. the ability to hook - there are writers who are capable of using the right words and arranging them in the right order in the right structure to generate in readers an addiction. has bestowed upon me this award
2. imagery skill - there are those who are so good at creating images with words that it makes you wonder if they already knew how to write when they were still in their mothers’ wombs.3. the ‘wow’ factor - then there are people who, through their words and stories, just simply ‘wow’ you. it’s like the moment you start reading, you ‘wow’. halfway through your reading, you ‘wow’. at the end of the reading, you ‘wow’. as you think about what you have read, you just ‘wow’, ‘wow’ and ‘wow’.
I thank him for this award.
Before I choose five bloggers, I too must state three reasons for awarding this.
1) Impact: Some people have that ability to get across what they want to say in a a forceful manner. Thet can do it with flourish and unintentionally.
2) Beauty: A few have the ability to create beauty in our minds with their sheer use of language. Their words have eloquence.
3) Hooking factor: Then there are those who keep you hooked for more. You want to go on reading their posts.
Taking all those into account, now I present this award to the following, in alphabetical order. I know, I selected 7 instead of 5!
So friends, go ahead and proudly display this award on your blogs!