She read my post, Papa's little girl and nominated me. I am honoured to be nominated.
Next part is to nominate 5 more bloggers who make me think. There are many on my blogroll who make me think and to short list those to five is not easy.
I am doing so in no particular order here.
1. homo escapeons: His blog has all the ingredients from tom-foolery to serious stuff. His use of vocabulary is exemplary. I think some of his invented words should get to the lexicon...:D. One thinking blog, I must say.
2. Poefrica: this is a poetry site about African poetry and African life. It gives me insights into
3. Paul Martin: This one is on spirituality, a must read. Any one from any religion is welcome to participate in his site and give inputs. Do go there and check it out.
4. Lotus reads: A blog about book reviewing. She does it very well. And one gets to know about new books from her site.
5. Sage: His blog is interesting. He reviews books and movies. Writes great travelogues and posts great pictures too. His has a great insight on human beings and brings them to life for all of us by his words. Another thing, he writes poetry too.
Finally, should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post to www.thethinkingblog.com so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking! It is the first time I am starting something with my blog so I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.