My summer vacations ended today. It seemed like a chore going back to school after two months' break. Not that we got much break. We had in-service trainings and I was doing admissions for class 11. It will take a while to get back into routine. Sigh!
Is it me or everyone feels this way after vacations?
Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list and then they list eight things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
Nothing sensational in there:
1) I do not like wearing high heels. I prefer sneakers any time. I have been known to wear those with saris!
2) I have always had very long hair. When left open my jet black hair comes down to mid-thigh. I keep it plaited.
3) I love all kinds of tea. I can drink it by gallons.
4) I never stopped biting my nails. Now I have moderated it into biting only my thumbnails!
5) I strive to learn new things. That's because I get bored doing the same things over and over again.
6) I never learnt to ride a bicycle. I do regret that.
7) I was a very bad pupil. I could never sit still. In other words, I could not concentrate.
8) I have the ability to switch off completely from the world if I so desire.
There are more but you can't expect those to be revealed or do you...:D?!
Now to tag eight others. Hope you all play along.
Don't forget to read and leave your footmarks on Country Poem Meme.